UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oasis - (Whats the Story) Morning Glory?

Need a little time to wake up

Need a little time to wake up wake up

Need a little time to wake up

We’ve been charged but we will fight

To prove its all a load of shite

Well

Whats the point of FF-Peee?

Well

We’ve no debt and make money

Well

Whats the point of FF-Pee?

Well

100 years plus of history

Well

Whats the point of FF Peee?

(Repeat)
Don't quit the day job pal.

I think its why uefa have gone nuclear on this punishment. They know the charge won't stick but the shit will. I don't even think they're bothered about getting us banned, the leaks and negative news have done enough

Well let's see what they think if we're exonerated & we sue the fk out of them,& a full apologize,wanting
Just might bring all the corruption from the g14 out to the world

I don’t think CAS’s decision will be conclusive.

They will almost certainly find that UEFA didn’t follow the correct process..they’ve already hinted at that.

But with such a complicated situation I think they will bounce it back to UEFA and say start it again and this time do it fairly.

UEFA will then offer City a way out. City might well reject it and we are back to CAS.

That’s my guess.

I don't think this is possible since the IC and AC have made quite clear what decision and sanction they consider appropriate and have thus compromised any future "investigation". I think the question for CAS is not whether the process followed by UEFA was "correct" but whether it was "fair" and whether it gave City a "fair" hearing. UEFA may have followed its own procedure "correctly" but may not have been "fair" at all to City. This is the concept behind City's claim that this is "a case initiated by UEFA, prosecuted by UEFA and judged by UEFA".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.