Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did that himself by taking the easy life in Celtic.

Sancho did play well tonight but honestly outside of Bayern and Leipzig the bundesliga is crap. The defending for the goals is horrific.

he was the best player in the league up there in his first loan , even ripped us to bits in the champions leagues Cos we are so thick and pig headed we forgot to put a clause in the loan contract. No difference between how first season at Celtic to Sancho at Dortmund Been unlucky with injuries since

he was the best player in the league up there in his first loan , even ripped us to bits in the champions leagues Cos we are so thick and pig headed we forgot to put a clause in the loan contract. No difference between how first season at Celtic to Sancho at Dortmund Been unlucky with injuries since
Thats got nothing to do with it, he should have bounced off the back of that year and moved to a better team. He dug his heels in and wanted to go back to tearing apart part time decorators in the SPL. Doesn't have the mentality to make it at the top, we have even sorted him a good loan this year and he's still nowhere to be found. Thankfully the deal with Fulham was majorly back loaded so it won't cost us that much.

Thats got nothing to do with it, he should have bounced off the back of that year and moved to a better team. He dug his heels in and wanted to go back to tearing apart part time decorators in the SPL. Doesn't have the mentality to make it at the top, we have even sorted him a good loan this year and he's still nowhere to be found. Thankfully the deal with Fulham was majorly back loaded so it won't cost us that much.

should of given him minutes instead of that bum brahim

Bayern want sane as he is the home grown German superstar they let slip through the net by not getting him from shalke
Therefore we should be doing same with sancho
Imagine sterling sancho foden in our team

He’s is borderline world class in current form. The people who doubt him are morons.
Only watched the first half so you can tell me if Sancho upped his game in the second half or not, but the first was all about Witsel and Can dominating the game to a point it was only a matter of time before Dortmund scored , PSG`s midfield and defense were crap

Only watched the first half so you can tell me if Sancho upped his game in the second half or not, but the first was all about Witsel and Can dominating the game to a point it was only a matter of time before Dortmund scored , PSG`s midfield and defense were crap

You’re right about Witsel and Can, both were very good. However I do think Sancho was very good throughout the game and there is no doubt he is a special talent.

He's about to morph into a good player, no doubt about that. The Bundesliga might not be at the same level than the Premier league, but still, his numbers are quite impressing for such a young lad. It makes me wonder why the club didn't keep an option to buy him back for a fixed fee. Now, it would be silly to pay 100m for him (the alleged fee demanded by Dortmund for the lad) after letting him go earlier. The natural conclusion has to be that Pep and Txiki won't look to take him back.

I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Dortmund, simply because no club will want to take him. Well, apart from the red neighbours of course, out of pure desperation, haha!... But would he want to join them? It's very unlikely in my opinion.
what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.