UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but your responding to something that I didn't say.

UEFA started their proceedings in the Autumn of 2018 and Khaldoon asserted on the end-of-season interview that City had nothing to worry about

I don't recall him predicting that it might take an appeal before we prove the charges to be false.

That's why I (and many others) feel a little uneasy.
He said if we are judged on facts we are fine,our complaint is in part that that has not been the case so far

What really gets my goat with the media though is that they act as though the UEFA verdict is the final say and that even if we are cleared by CAS we'll have somehow "gotten away with it". No b*tches we'll have shown we are innocent of the accusations or barring that perhaps that the punishment did not fit the ALLEGED crime.

It's like everyone is racing to smash our reputation so that they'll have already trashed us in the court of public opinion before we have even had a chance to have the case reviewed by an INDEPENDENT body.

It's damned bullshit is what it is.

You'd think we committed a mass shooting in broad daylight caught on 17 different cameras with facial recognition the way the media report on it.

This same media has spent the last decade reporting on how corrupt FIFA and UEFA are and now they are lining up to j**k them off and take their adjudicatory process at face value!

And the most fked up thing is I don't need ANY fingers to count the number of retractions we'll get from the media if the CAS appeal rules in our favour.

As a non City supporter, I dont want you to win the CAS case (selfishly). I want that to fail and you take it up to the highest courts to get the rule scrapped and then go on to sue UEFA hopefully

I agree the need for Financial rules, but they shoyld exist to stop owners bleeding a club dry for their own profit, not pouring their own money into a club and also into a community.

Absolutely spot on !

It is selfish ;-)

These cûnts on SSN are so fucking thick - Kaveh Whatsisface expecting Ferran to discuss the specifics of the hacked mails etc.

Daft bastards.

I sat gobsmacked through that piece. Shouty man asking that strange hamster like creature Solekhol what questions should have been asked of Ferran which weren't because it was just a cosy chat between the interviewer and his boss. Apparently he should have been asked to furnish details of the emails in question and explain what City's problem with them is. Then there is the question of the former prime minister of Belgium and a former senior judge on the panel. Is he calling them corrupt? Of course he is you fucking rodent. Try checking out Leterme for all his previous bullshit. After all that they said that UEFA have released a statement saying they will not comment because of the ongoing appeal. Why not list the questions you'd ask UEFA Solekhol? Because they're saying absolutely nothing and you've accepted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.