Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

Empty seats in the West Ham section too which no doubt they sold out for the original game..

It's not just a City phenomenon. These Gobby twats who wet themselves at the site of empty seats in a football stadium need to f"kin grow up..!

£50 a ticket to attend a 7.30pm midweek, rearranged game at short notice when the weather is crap and the traffic even more so..

The twats who mock football attendances are completely out of touch with the match going fans..

My seat was full tonight so they can Fcuk off..!

And it is on tv.

Dont go to the games because of disability but pay for my two lads to have season tickets tonight i sat at home watching a poor game with little excitement. Revved up with a half filled stadium CONSIDERING we were sending out a message of defiance the half empty stadium made us a laughing stock and left me defenceless with my four Red mates who watched with me Seriously we have one of the worlds best managers what was he thinking about playing in front of a half empty ground?

Last edited:
I don’t do parades, personally. Waving at a bus for 50 seconds isn’t my idea of a productive afternoon.

tenor.gif

Maybe some don’t have a spare £100 for a train at late notice that they probably lost out on when the last game was cancelled

I understand that for people travelling long distances or shift workers etc. Not for £20 returners from Leeds though like myself. Everyone chooses which games they go to and that is fair enough. I take my hat off to the Blues who do very big return trips to home games.

Love that from Pablo and the Villa fan, or do as I do, ask them a number of questions about their so called club, starting with;
Do you go to watch them?
When was he last time you went (if ever)?
Do you know the directions to the ground, what are they?
How much does a ticket cost?
Oh, you don’t know, well fuck off, you plastic!

Kick off was too early. The amount of notice was too short. But the inconvenient truth is that the dynamic of our fan base is older, has a life beyond football and really is a bit disaffected with the club.....a bit.

Nothing extreme and I'm not on about polarisation but idiots like me think they charge too much, put match going fans too near the bottom of the pile and the facts are if our seat doesn't sell we can probably justify missing 2 or 3 games a season. It'll take a generation to come through to think that football is everything, until then there will be empty seats when it suits. And yes, I made the journey from Lichfield tonight with my 9 and 15 year olds. But no problem with people who have a life and chose not to. It's be me if I had a backbone and said no to my kids now and then

Just read the last few posts.
To be fair he’s consistent with his disgust for his fellow citizens
bang on to be honest, our atmosphere is pathetic

Lets never hope they extend the stadium again or it will be a bigger embarrassment then it already is

Not selling a derby out, the place should be bouncing, but its not just this game its every game theres empty seats, if they ever extend it would be a ridiculous idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.