UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is music to my ears. Khelaifi, of course, is on EUFA committee, and got Psg off UEFA ffp charge in the most astonishing way. Uefa credibilty takes a massive dive.
He couldn’t get PSG off on his own though could he. Reeks to high heaven of collusion because others still in the shadows knew they’d be implicated. It’s stunning they opened the psg case after the clock had run out ...

No it didn't sail over my head - I nor the previous poster wasn't suggesting a media feeding frenzy open to all but simply a neutral journalist (even friendly ) asking the questions. The outcome (in terms of control on brief) would have largely been the same but the message would have had more credibility for those that our neutral or even sceptical (the wider public) as it would have been seen as partly emanating from a neutral / credible source not an employee. If a dentist who made a particular toothpaste or worked for a toothpaste manufacturer told you it was good / far better than others or another independent dentist who had no financial or emotional interest in the product told you the same who do you think people would tend to believe the most ?

We get your opinion. you don’t have to keep banging the drum!

cant someone put this in simple terms please !! if I am right UEFA wanted the charges dropped but the authorities have ignored UEFA and nicked him ?

It's nothing to do with PSG or UEFA business.

It's BeIN and Qatar and FIFA.

Quite possibly they've arranged that he spills info on something in return for them not pursuing something else.

I think this is quite a huge deal. A UEFA executive member being charged with criminal
Offences ?? If you look at Rob Harris’s tweets on this then

An amicable partial agreement ? Reaaaaally . Can we claim as a Unit that Uefa are clean and impartial with these corruption charges coming to light ?

fuck off. If he’s going to do all that for country then what is he prepared to do for club

I'm not a legal eagle but in my mind this must have come out because of Citys' actions. I can only presume it would have come out in the CAS hearing. I wonder how many more deceipts will come to light over the next few days/weeks. Heres hoping. PS for the record, I back the Club and hope they go all the way, if proved that we did wrong ,so be it, we take our punishment, if we are cleared take every bad mouthing bastard down.

The story goes that the IC and AC didn't dismiss City's dossier of evidence in their defence. They didn't even look at it. The fact that City made their confident claim about having irrefutable evidence of their innocence both before and after the IC/AC investigations suggests that was very likely the case.

If City made "observations" (they would have been asked for their submissions), the AC considered them. This "didn't even consider them" thing is not correct.

Now, to suggest a link would be akin to putting two and two together and coming up with a couple of thousand, but the timing is interesting. It's certainly a serendipitous coincidence that this comes shortly after Martin Ziegler suggested that City think Qatar was behind the hack on City's emails which kicked of the Der Speigel stuff and led to where we are now, while Sam Lee said on the 9320 podcast the other day that City believe that not only Real Madrid but also PSG lobbied hard for us to be punished by UEFA in the current matter.

Suspect this is a coincidence but the fact that an ECA appointed delegate to UEFA and president of a rival club who are laughably getting away with ridiculous sponsorship deals is facing criminal charges relating to football business does nothing to harm City's case that they have been treated prejudicially. The stink is worse than a Parisian sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.