United Away Ticket Criteria

My son has just over 19k
First time he’s qualified for the swamp away in the league
My Son has just over 13000 points & qualified on the 18-25 criteria just like he did for Liverpool this season.
Great work by the club from our point of view but i understand this will not be greeted by everyone.
All i can say is i have had my day for 35 seasons & on 17500 points got left behind a few seasons ago for these 2 games
Hey Ho we will be at Wembley, Sheff Wed & the rest we can get tickets for together away.

My Son has just over 13000 points & qualified on the 18-25 criteria just like he did for Liverpool this season.
Great work by the club from our point of view but i understand this will not be greeted by everyone.
All i can say is i have had my day for 35 seasons & on 17500 points got left behind a few seasons ago for these 2 games
Hey Ho we will be at Wembley, Sheff Wed & the rest we can get tickets for together away.

How will you and your son feel on his 26th birthday, when he hasn't accumulated any more points between the ages of 18 and 25, and he's now at the back of the queue, despite attending many games in that time period?

The system we had wasn't perfect but it did reward long term loyalty.

The current system is an absurdity.

I haven't the inclination or the energy to revisit this, but my initial point is one example of how preposterous the points system is at the moment.

I fully appreciate you say you don't want to re visit this & you have your reasons.

However,i hope that when he is 26 he still goes but doesn't let the game dominate his & his families life like i have mine.

I fully appreciate you say you don't want to re visit this & you have your reasons.

However,i hope that when he is 26 he still goes but doesn't let the game dominate his & his families life like i have mine.

Agreed; real life first, football second, even though at times it can seem like City is taking over your life ;-)

(And I'm genuinely pleased you and your lad get to go together. I'm attacking the system not individual Blues).

Last edited:
How will you and your son feel on his 26th birthday, when he hasn't accumulated any more points between the ages of 18 and 25, and he's now at the back of the queue, despite attending many games in that time period?

Won't he have accumulated points from home cup games or a seasoncard? And nobody else is getting points for away games so he isn't falling behind.

Won't he have accumulated points from home cup games or a seasoncard? And nobody else is getting points for away games so he isn't falling behind.

Why should away supporters be treated worse than home only fans when it takes a lot more time and money and effort to do 19 aways than 19 homes?

Why should I get to keep my place in the pecking order (>21K points) if I decide not to do any more aways?

What's the point of a points system if not to incentivise or reward supporters?

Is it right that the vast majority of away fans have been branded as cheats because the club 'think' that group is 'cheating'?

Given that the current system neither significantly incentivises or rewards, does it now just exist so City can keep collecting the Platinum tax?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why should away supporters be treated worse than home only fans when it takes a lot more time and money and effort to do 19 aways than 19 homes?

Why should I get to keep my place in the pecking order (>21K points) if I decide not to do any more aways?

What's the point of a points system if not to incentivise or reward supporters?

Is it right that the vast majority of away fans have been branded as cheats because the club 'think' that group is 'cheating'?

Given that the current system neither significantly incentivises or rewards, does it now just exist so City can keep collecting the Platinum tax?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Not sure what any of that rant has to do with my post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.