Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a change from the normal highlight videos that get posted on BM — this is a showcase of Sergio’s ‘nearly’ goals.

Would love to see the all-time player hitting the woodwork in the league stats, if they exist.

FWIW, City are currently top of the ‘Hit Woodwork’ Table in the league this season by some distance, with our players having rattled the goal 19 times, above Norwich in second who have done so 10 times, and having done it 2 more times than United and Liverpool combined.

If we don't replace him with somebody younger but a very similar skill set then we are going to get the mother of all shocks when he leaves

fully agree Karen...GJ doesnt seem upto it to me and nothing he is doing is convincing me at present.

Replacing Kun in a years time is the single biggest transfer we will have to make - with the current backdrop with FFP that is going to be an almost impossible task

I reiterate, GJ is not enough for a team who wants to be competing for both domestic and foreign titles (if we are allowed to)

fully agree Karen...GJ doesnt seem upto it to me and nothing he is doing is convincing me at present.

Replacing Kun in a years time is the single biggest transfer we will have to make - with the current backdrop with FFP that is going to be an almost impossible task

I reiterate, GJ is not enough for a team who wants to be competing for both domestic and foreign titles (if we are allowed to)
Exactly the same worries were aired when Yaya was leaving. We will adapt as necessary

Of course it is the same. People getting all worked up saying we need a Yaya clone or we are in shit Street. We will not fold like a deck of cards because of one player leaving. We will buy the best we can and adapt to maximise our strengths
losing sergio is going to be a massive thing,i don't see us filling that position very easily and certainly not with gabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.