Talksport

And what a failure like that dick Jordan fails to realise is that once City get done, UEFA will be honour bound to take on other clubs in similar ways of administration and in the end there will be a group of rich and powerful clubs who may well break away and form their own 'Super League'. And why not? Do we really need to be playing Bournemouth, Palace, Watford etc? A breakaway has happened before within the lifetimes of most fans, led by the rags, Arse and the hackers, when the EPL was formed. And never forget, that came about over a dispute about money when the result was that small clubs lost their TV money and caused many to suffer permanently and even go to the wall.
Without Bournemouth, Palace, Watford there’d be no football league. Don’t lose sight of where we were not so long ago

Like he goes to OT for every game.
It was a re-arranged game, for comparison use the United v Bournemouth game (after the season ended) a few years ago.
For WUMmery purposes, he conveniently forgets the number of empty seats at the swamp.
He even claimed last night that one of their games - I can’t remember which - was only 8 000 below capacity, but that was quoting the official rag central attendance figures.

And what a failure like that dick Jordan fails to realise is that once City get done, UEFA will be honour bound to take on other clubs in similar ways of administration and in the end there will be a group of rich and powerful clubs who may well break away and form their own 'Super League'. And why not? Do we really need to be playing Bournemouth, Palace, Watford etc? A breakaway has happened before within the lifetimes of most fans, led by the rags, Arse and the hackers, when the EPL was formed. And never forget, that came about over a dispute about money when the result was that small clubs lost their TV money and caused many to suffer permanently and even go to the wall.

Next time Jordan is on, someone should remind him that at the end of his 10 year tenure at Palace they were in Administration owing £30m and with an HMRC winding-up petition against the club.

As for City being a Frankenstein club. In 1998/9 our average crowd was 28,261 in the third division. Palace's highest crowd last season in the Premier League was 25,789. That's not to belittle Palace or the fans that actually go, just that it's an illustration of an individual who is ill-qualified to comment on whether or not City should be where they are.

Don't EVER ring up and think you'll be allowed to make a salient, incisive and detailed retort to whoever it is that's pissed you off......... you won't!

You'll be shouted down, cut off, have the volume turned down or have your 'bad line' terminated. Its a fools errand and the mark of an idiot ringing a radio phone in show.

I sullied myself this morning and turned it on. Jim White, Simon Jordan and Rob Harris. I heard them say Manchester City, Jordan said EUFA punishment is lenient and the PL MUST relegate them and I turned it off. I’d imagine what followed was a critic of Jordan taking Crystal Palace into administration (twice) with a full discussion on how he almost oversaw the death of the club he purports to support. Selhurst Park Ltd also went into administration, at the same time, which meant selling the ground. This was after he’d ‘bought’ it through a myriad of companies which eventually led back to the actual ownership of the ground being Paul Kemsley and a venture capital company.

I’d imagine they then talked about how he then sued Ian Dowie and won in the high court but settled just before it being heard in the appeal court (appeal court, what is that I wonder).
Finally, I’d reckon they got on to when he was charged by the FA with bring the game into disrepute. He appealed (that word again) saying that: “I didn’t start this fight but it’s not something I’m going to walk away from”. In his column in The Observer he wrote that he and his advisors were "now considering taking this through the courts. Any legal action I take won't be about wasting time or resources on a petty point of principle – it'd be an attempt to see the whole thing unravel." Funny him wanting due process and you’d think he’d know better than most. Mind you, at that time he was being advised by a chap called Max Clifford.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.