UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry boys and girls Danny mills is putting his view about our ban...wouldnt you just love to punch him right between the eyes...just hasn't got a clue about anything...
I think he's reading the sky sports news script mate, I lost count the amount of times they've said we have got a two year ban, not might have a ban or a possible ban but straight out we have a two year ban, it's lazy journalism and wishful thinking from them to keep the plastic utd and Liverpool fans happy.
Plus mills never has a nice word about us also.

Quick question, Do I have to wet my knickers before I post in this thread or can I do it after ?

I ask because some of you must have gone through 3 pairs yesterday.

Yves Leterme the Chief FFP Investigator a Standard Liege supporter
This is the guy that City accused of leaking the result of his investigation to the media despite it being a sign-up for strict confidentiality agreement sue

Hes a former Belgian PM who resigned as a result of a banking rescue plan that went badly wrong

https://www.macleans.ca/news/world/can-anyone-save-belgium-from-itself/

Belgium’s previous government, headed by Flemish Christian Democrat Yves Leterme, collapsed in December after a Belgian judge said he had “strong indications” Leterme’s aides had pressured the court over a rescue plan for Fortis, a once-mighty bank felled by the financial crisis. Leterme was also criticized for failing to quell tensions between Belgium’s French and Dutch speakers, whose bickering over regional autonomy deadlocked the government for months. His gaffes often upset French speakers: he once famously confused Belgium’s national anthem with France’s, and claimed the country’s francophones were incapable of learning Dutch.

Then there is the case of the text messages
https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...iner-style-sex-scandals-move-overseas/352034/

Prime Minister Yves Leterme sent 849 text messages--some of a private nature--to a mistress in Antwerp whom he met on Facebook while he was serving as foreign minister. The magazine, which interviews the alleged mistress and publishes some of the texts, adds that Leterme tried to arrange a ministry job for the woman. Leterme, according to Le Soir, denies the report, explaining that he did advise a woman from Antwerp to apply for a temporary position with the ministry, which she ultimately didn't obtain, but that her testimony to Story isn't credible. Politico's Ben Smith points out that Leterme got himself into trouble on Twitter last year when he sent an eyebrow-raising tweet in English: "Not at all. Want to learn to know you. You too?"

Ex-Belgian Prime Minister Yves Leterme will have to leave the Idea Institute (Do the reasons ring a bell?)
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2018/0...ister-yves-leterme-will-have-to-leave-the-id/

A recent report by the consultancy firm KPMG had reported that Yves Leterme had an "authoritarian" management of Idea and a lack of collective decision-making power. The report also referred to cases of discrimination, preferential treatment and harassment.

In light of City's accusations that the Investigative Chamber failed to follow its own policies

Yves Leterme is former OECD Deputy Secretary-General
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organisation that works to build better policies for better lives

Its only FAIR PLAY, of course, to point out that ever story has two sides and I'm sure that Leterme has his own version of events

Hes a little gaff ridden
He was once asked to sing a few lines of the national anthem, Brabanconne, on Belgium’s national day, but launched into a rendition of France’s La Marseillaise instead.
He told the French newspaper Liberation in August 2006 that Belgium’s francophones were either too lazy or not intelligent enough to learn Dutch.

It just really pisses me off when these ex pros and pundits just keep repeating the same narrative.. do mind fair objective points of argument but come on it's getting worse by the day..it just makes my blood boil and want to sling telly out of window..i know iam not alone of thinking like this but like alot of others iam passionate about my club and massive part of my life for over 40 yrs and it's part of how I live my life..rant over...tea and cake for elevenses..enjoy your day blues...

Don't worry boys and girls Danny mills is putting his view about our ban...wouldnt you just love to punch him right between the eyes...just hasn't got a clue about anything...

I once heard Joey Barton tie Mills up in knots during a debate on the radio a year or so ago, it got really embarrassing for Mills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.