Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

If he wants to win it, he should start by playing better.
Not sure if it's been mentioned on the Forum, but he's not playing well this season.
Yeah, there’s a few gobshites who couldn’t wait for his dip of form so they could get on his back after having to keep schtum for the best part of two years.
I’m quite sure he’s aware that he’s not been at his best and was unlikely to win any awards this team around but hey, it’s nice to hear he feels the same as the vast majority of our fanbase.
The odd exceptions who disagree with him put themselves straight into the suspicious category..

I've always been a huge fan of him, but is this an evener to his photo in AS with those c..ts shirt slang over his right shoulder. I say it's time to sell him with or without appeal. F.ck it, I've been driving from/to London almost all year long to watch him and my team, and what you do, put on those c...ts shirt on. Should I start wearing half-half scarf now. Just sell him while his value is at the peak.

Will real want a player that constantly falls over the ball and shits himself when he has a simple shot from 2 yards out though?

I thought pep won it in 2019 too.

Pep won the Premier League manager of year both title winning seasons and the LMA manager of the year award in 17/18. Wilder won the LMA manager of the year award last season.

No excuse for overlooking KDB this year

Will David Silva conclude his ten years at The Etihad by being ignored again? Has he ever been recognised apart from, perhaps, when he made Garth Crooks' TotW after yet another unbelievable masterclass of midfield artistry and wizardry? The sky blue shirt has acted as a millstone round his neck when accolades were being awarded. Mind, it just shows the people who determine such awards don't, as we suspected, know a football from a corner flag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.