UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this David Pannick QC that is supposedly leading our legal battle against UEFA?At £20,000 a day I assume he might be ok.

Twice now you've mentioned his mental health in this way. Even for someone like Harris, you're bang out of order to be doing that

I know you're flavor of the month at the minute which you must be really enjoying but not everyone has forgotten your stance on our ownership and hierarchy for much of the past decade

No doubt for the same underlying reason Rob Harris and David Conn take exception
When you instigate a war, you shouldn’t be surprised when those you started fighting against don’t always have The Geneva Convention at the forefront of their minds. Whilst I can see your point, the collective mob / hive mind didn’t mind mocking Pete the badge.

I wouldn’t go there myself, but neither am I going to call anybody else out who is prepared to fight dirty in kind.

Funny how no paper's had a look at that one. Yank owners, Yank carmaker, negotiator fired. Brown envelope handed over in Delaware or the Caymans, Rob? Come on, lad. The world needs someone to ask the awkward questions. Anyway, Chevrolet and United.. they sort of deserve each other. That crossroads on the front of the shirt as well as the cars.

Shit cars, shit football, it's a perfect match.

Twice now you've mentioned his mental health in this way. Even for someone like Harris, you're bang out of order to be doing that

I know you're flavor of the month at the minute which you must be really enjoying but not everyone has forgotten your stance on our ownership and hierarchy for much of the past decade

No doubt for the same underlying reason Rob Harris and David Conn take exception
Ok Nick.

This guy doesn't need me to defend him, he's quite capable of doing that his self, bit he is one of the most vocal City fans defending the club and it's fans publicly on Twitter and in the media via podcasts etc.
He also has good personal reasons to criticise Harris. Not sure I remember reading anything from him being unreasonable about our owners either?

Mental health is a subject not to laugh at no matter who suffers it, that I agree with wholeheartedly but not aware of him doing so in a derogatory way. Just telling a few truths about people.

We need to stick together at the minute.

Is uefa’s ban currently the next two seasons or the next two seasons that we finish in a qualifying position?

Say the jumped up charges were somehow upheld and next season we finished 9th...would that season count or not?

Confident of a win just wondering what such a ruling would mean for any club.
UEFA actually say 20/21 & 21/22 seasons in their ruling

The government bankrolling Etihad wouldn’t be on anyone’s radar at all though if it wasn’t for our owner being so closely linked. Remember the accusation here is that Adug bankrolled it, not the government too.
Yeah totally get that mate
It just seems all rather ironic
The thread seems to have gone off at a slight tangent albeit understandably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.