Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

We started a bit shaky, but grew into it as the first half progressed - second half we were by far the better team, and crucially made it count once we had Jesus’ energy and industry on the pitch.

Special mentions for Bernardo and in particular Riyad, who never stopped running all game and limited their fullbacks’ ability to push forward - which is a key part of their game. Smart tactics from Pep!

That back four is our best available this season - Kyle and Mendy had great games, Ferna was mostly good and Laporte gave us much of the calmness and steadiness we've missed at the back for most of the season.

A great win away at one of the best sides in the League - and as a few have said already, that’s two clean sheets on the bounce.

Onto Madrid!

Never in doubt...

Murdered the "Kick It To The Skinny Guy And Hope" mob...

UEFA Cup Final v Scouse Scum... City win in the 93rd minute with a (dodgy) penalty...

...when I consult my crystal ball as to who takes the pen, it goes all cloudy.

JJ

I've a feeling they may struggle against Atletico. Interesting stats by Football Is Fixed:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.