#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i mean,he is not going to leave go on loan,it's nonsense,he will go nowhere till he sees if what pep says is true,as for the cup final,he has played in it so as with juliet i think he will play

Why is it nonsense? Do you not think he would be better off playing week in and week out? I'm developing at the same rate as Foden at the minute just watching the action.

You've gotta face facts Kaz; the lad isn't getting a fair crack of the whip. And it's no good saying "when Dave leaves....". Can you guarantee that Phil will get 20-25 PL starts next season? Honestly? Pep seems to have a mental block on playing youngsters (the same argument applies to Garcia). Most on here would accept that the PL ship has long since sailed off into the sunset. This is the time to start blooding Phil and Eric in league games. Barring a total disaster, the top 4 spot should be fairly secure, whatever actually happens with UEFA. I'm well aware of your feelings towards Liverpool. But look at the likes of Roberton and, moreso, TAA. They've benefitted from regular game time. We need to be bringing Phil (at least) into the side now, not next august. If it happens at all.
Garcia is 17/18 and a much harder position so he has plenty of time,he is playing in the FA cup so is getting experience,pep doesn't view things as some do,he keeps repeating we must get 2nd so even though the title has gone clearly he still wants 2nd not scraping top 4,i don't think moaning about what happens next season is worth doing now,phil has much more patience than blues do,we don't know what conversations are going on,we can only go on what they both say in public

Yes i would like him tosee him more,i've been saying that for ages but the constant he should leave go on loan does my head in to be honest

If he doesn't start on wednesday (which he won't) it's ridiculous him not starting today. Rodri and gundogan awdul together again

He clearly does not feel the same,let it play out like he is doing

How do you know if he does or doesn't? He's clearly loyal to the club but he needs to think about his own development here and get precious minutes under his belt. You cannot develop if you do not play, it's as simple as that.

How do you know if he does or doesn't? He's clearly loyal to the club but he needs to think about his own development here and get precious minutes under his belt. You cannot develop if you do not play, it's as simple as that.
I've have read/seen everything he has said since last may,i posted it a few pages back,honestly he knows what he is doing and banging in a transfer request is not it

Angelino has gone to Leipzig and looks like the best LB in Germany after 3 games and is playing 90 mins every game and in CL last 16 games.

He was sitting on the bench next to Phil only a few weeks ago.

Theres no way things like that or seeing Sancho and Mount are not effecting him.
Angelino is borderline useless in the back 4 we play. Leipzig plays with a back 5 atm which suits him well as he's great offensively and can whip a cross. But he really can't defend. He's suffering from the Marcos Alonso syndrome

I've have read/seen everything he has said since last may,i posted it a few pages back,honestly he knows what he is doing and banging in a transfer request is not it

And if you've read and seen everything said, he's consistently mentioned he'd like to play more. It's not about handing a transfer request but going out and getting some valuable minutes. The pathway of development is well laid out and it centers around playing minutes. If he isn't, he's really not developing.

Foden should definitely start against Villa in the energy drink cup final. I feel like Pep need to acclimatise our David Silva heir now in PL run in as well, as we'll gain on it next season

Garcia is 17/18 and a much harder position so he has plenty of time,he is playing in the FA cup so is getting experience,pep doesn't view things as some do,he keeps repeating we must get 2nd so even though the title has gone clearly he still wants 2nd not scraping top 4,i don't think moaning about what happens next season is worth doing now,phil has much more patience than blues do,we don't know what conversations are going on,we can only go on what they both say in public

Yes i would like him tosee him more,i've been saying that for ages but the constant he should leave go on loan does my head in to be honest

In tonight's little conversation who has said he has to go out on loan?

He needs more minutes is what is being said and he needs more minutes playing for us not on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.