Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After how anonymous Sergio was yesterday I would go similar to the team at Old Trafford. Front three would be Jesus, Bernardo and Mahrez, they can all play in any of the front three positions and should mean we can outnumber Madrid in midfield.

They don't have much of a counter-attack threat without Hazard or Bale so shouldn't have to worry about playing too high of a line.

I just hope Pep doesn't play something we haven't done all season as he has overthought it.

I reckon we'll see a surprise or two, maybe 3 at the back, maybe Phil ?
I think so too: 3-4-3 with Ferns, Rodri and Laporte; Mendy, Walker, Bernardo and de Bruyne then; Mahrez, Aguero and Sterling.

I was slightly surprised Modric was still a regular tbh mate with his age, and there must be a fair few not too far behind him, here's hoping we may be a bit too quick on the flanks for them
It’s been said that all games are won and lost in midfield. If that’s the case, I believe Rodri, de Bruyne and Bernardo May just have the upper hand over Modric, Kroos and Casemiro. PS. One to watch out for, if he plays, is Fede Valverde. He’s class.

Never rated Curtois at Chelsea, think he's shite. They are a solid side still but not what they were. If we have our shooting boots on we will get enough oppurtunities to score a few.

Ederson
Walker
Fern
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Kev
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

4-1 City.

praying he picks this team , attack is the best for of defence , I think this team beats Madrid , if he picks gundogan and Rodri together I think we will loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.