UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very worrying news about coronavirus in Nothern Italy. I hope it has been caught in its early stages before too many people had the chance to spread it.Implications for football are severe and of course there are far more important things to worry about too such as elderly relatives.
It might be off-topic, anyway I appreciate your concern. The epicentre was a small town hospital not too far from here, and the infected patients ("patient 1" included) have now been brought to my town's hospital lol.
At least we get a week off from college and our university exams are postponed ;)
My elder relatives fortunately live in a different region.

Salman Rushdie. That’s a blast from the past. Satanic Verses. What a stupid inflammatory title, and in my humble opinion, only had himself to blame for the fatwa decreed on his moronic arse.
Yeah because offending someone’s man made beliefs deserved a death sentence. Give your fucking head a wobble, it’s the 21st century.

Yeah because offending someone’s man made beliefs deserved a death sentence. Give your fucking head a wobble, it’s the 21st century.

I’ve given it a “wobble” and I stand by what I said. PS. The furore happened in the last century, not the 21st century.

Question for Parsian. Nothing personal but do you think your chairman will stand down ?

Are City assuming that the application to stay the punishment constitutes a notice of appeal?
If so, are they correct?
Of course thay may have given notice of appeal but not announced it.
Can anyone clarify this, please?
EDIT PS. Slightly worried due to an attack of typicalcityitis
Stop worrying If City are hiring top chambers for the case I hardly think they are going to miss an appeal deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.