• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ederson
walker dinho otamendi laporte mendy
mahrez kdb rodri bernrdo
aguero

we must not go over to madrid and try to defend and sit back, but the need for 2 in the holding midfield in rodri and fernandinho would give the wing backs chance to bomb on, and lets hope sterling or sane are ready because most of the spanish sides hate speed, and hate turning around facing there own goal, also the best teams in england have the edge on fitness and play for the full 90 minutes and don't give teams a rest or hide the ball like in spain

i think city best chances of winning the tie will be in this first game, they say you don't win the tie in the first leg but you can lose it, any sort of a non losing result would be ideal, even a away goal would be great in a 2.1 loss, but i feel we scare them upfront and if sterling and sane are fit we win there, but like anything in europe and uefa the officials hold the key ? and i don't hold out for anything and city will have be 200% on our game to get anything after VAR have looked at it

my advice for the city players is just shoot from 25 yards out if you get the chance, forget trying to beat the last line or getting behind them and cutting it back ? VAR will have a angle that looks dodgy and the goal would be crossed out

also the kit man needs to bag 17 of these straight jackets because they can bet uefa and VAR will be watching for handball

s-l400.jpg

Concerned that Laporte is injured again, no way would he ask to come off because he couldn't keep up with the pace. Shook his head when coming off as well, not a good sign. Fingers crossed he was just knackered.

Concerned that Laporte is injured again, no way would he ask to come off because he couldn't keep up with the pace. Shook his head when coming off as well, not a good sign. Fingers crossed he was just knackered.

Pep said he would be ready to play 90 minutes vs madrid

Away goal is huge here. Don't think we'll keep them out but I'll be happy with a score draw. Need 2 holding CMs here. Think this game might be a week too close for Sane and Sterling. They can do the business in the return leg at home. Boss the midfield and we get a result. And don't give VAR or the ref ANY chance to award or take away ANYTHING.

Come on CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.