UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate when others do this, but I’m in a serious rush and have skimmed the last 7/8 pages.
Can anyone tell me briefly what’s going on in that picture with Khaldoon and HH and the French. Is it very recent?
What’s the major implication regarding us and FFP.

If the CAS state categorically that City have no case to answer then City will surely have grounds for legal action against uefa... I don't know what the statute of limitations is on civil cases in Europe, but just imagine the situation... City do nothing, but uefa have the threat of legal action hanging over them...whilst that was the case would we see anymore refs like the clowns home and away against the victims a couple of years ago, or the idiot who was only capable of looking at one inconclusive angle of Spurs handball goal last season?
That depends on Swiss law. I guess UEFA is defined as a trade association. Do they have any special protections under swiss law?
Secondly, Soriano specifically said we had no argument with UEFA generally, just with the financial control body. The likelihood of us suing UEFA is nil, with future relationships in mind.

That depends on Swiss law. I guess UEFA is defined as a trade association. Do they have any special protections under swiss law?
Secondly, Soriano specifically said we had no argument with UEFA generally, just with the financial control body. The likelihood of us suing UEFA is nil, with future relationships in mind.
Think that's probably right. However if CAS say the case against us is flawed and along with other clubs cases shows a pattern that their FFP is flawed in implemetation and how it's set up , could they issue a statement that recomends UEFA undergo a complete reveiw of both the FFP rules and the way it's investigated ?
If that happened it would represent a victory against FFP without us taking action against UEFA unilateraly.

No its an Italian ref tomorrow the "clown" was the Turkish ref Cuneyt Cakir

To be fair it’s difficult with that Turkish guy - he’s completely incompetent. He causes ructions whenever he officiates so hard to say whether he’s a cheat or just crap. It’s inexplicable that he gets selected for so many top games because he’s a woeful official. Would fit right in with his peers in the PL.

To be fair it’s difficult with that Turkish guy - he’s completely incompetent. He causes ructions whenever he officiates so hard to say whether he’s a cheat or just crap. It’s inexplicable that he gets selected for so many top games because he’s a woeful official. Would fit right in with his peers in the PL.
Absolute nonsense. He's one of the few decent referees around and is comfortably the best at the minute.

Think that's probably right. However if CAS say the case against us is flawed and along with other clubs cases shows a pattern that their FFP is flawed in implemetation and how it's set up , could they issue a statement that recomends UEFA undergo a complete reveiw of both the FFP rules and the way it's investigated ?
If that happened it would represent a victory against FFP without us taking action against UEFA unilateraly.
Very unlikely.

Hate when others do this, but I’m in a serious rush and have skimmed the last 7/8 pages.
Can anyone tell me briefly what’s going on in that picture with Khaldoon and HH and the French. Is it very recent?
What’s the major implication regarding us and FFP.

Apparently nothing.
It's just an agreement being signed, there's no indication it's anything to do with City.

There may be some confusion as it's called SilverLake.

That’s why I don’t bother with it.

City_Rabin was jumped on by a blogger. A City blogger. It seems City blogger thinks he's a real journo now, so he insulted Rabin when Rabin, who had been tagged in the thread that involved a couple of hacks, pointed out one of the journo's hypocrisies. Rabin didn't want to be the focus of a blue-on-blue ruck, so he deactivated his account. Well done, City blogger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.