Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not the last chance. When you die, then you have no more chances...” Pep Guardiola on whether this is the players’ last chance to win the #UCL

Pep Guardiola: "The VAR, the referees - it’s part of the game. We cannot control it."

Pep Guardiola on putting too much emphasis on the opponents: "It’s information to me. I haven’t played against Madrid for five years. Sometimes I give too much. Thomas [Muller] and the other players can’t say I didn’t prepare them for a game..."

"At Barcelona, Munich or City. Even in the games we lose. As a player, the more information I had, the better I was to face them. It gave me confidence. Maybe he’s right. I always try to make them confident.”

Pep Guardiola on worrying whether the image of the club is tarnished by the UEFA ban: "We were under suspicion for a long time. We have the right to appeal and I trust the people of the club."

"They showed me the arguments and the proof. We are going to appeal and we are optimistic. We deserve to be in the Champions League. If it doesn’t happen, we have to accept it with the people who want to stay. I trust the club..."

Ian Ladyman of the Daily Mail was interrupted by the Head of Media relations for questions on the UEFA ban.

Pep Guardiola on the UEFA ban motivating players: "It's not a special motivation. The desire to win has to be there or it’s impossible but it’s just another game. That’s all."

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Raheem Sterling is fit for Real Madrid.

David Silva on the UEFA ban: "We will keep focused on playing and leave the club to work on it. It's nothing to do with us."

David Silva on the Champions League: "Very important. I want to win this competition and we didn’t win it. It’s an important game.”

That DSquared clobber is horrendous:
ERoVGmEWkAEqFcQ

They look like they are ready to get on the bus for the journey to Shawshank!

For those of you that don’t speak journalese this roughly translates as, “it’s starting to dawn on me that this whole charge is a sham and will be thrown out so I better lay the groundwork for City still being in the wrong even if they’re found categorically to be not guilty”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.