Joke thread

St John's has a department store ? The Mall up Kenwood road looked like a ghost town last time I was there.

English, Irishman, Scotsman, on a building site. Dinner time arrives Englishman opens his sandwiches fucking ham everyday I get ham, if I get ham tomorrow I’m going to kill myself. Scotsman opens his tuna I fucking hate tuna if I get tuna again tomorrow I’m going to kill myself every fucking day I get tuna. Irishman opens his corned beef I fucking hate corned beef everyday the same if I get corned beef tomorrow I’m going to kill my self. Next day they go for dinner and they’ve got exactly the same fillings again that’s it said the Englishman goodbye my friends and jumps off the bridge their building, see you says jock to paddy and he jumps off paddy gets up and follows suit. 2 weeks later at the funerals English-mans wife said I wish he’d told me he didn’t like ham I miss him so much, Scots-mans wife said why didn’t he tell me he hated tuna life’s not the same-without him paddy's wife said I don’t understand it he made his fucking own.

Last edited:
English, Irishman, Scotsman, on a building site. Dinner time arrives Englishman opens his sandwiches ham I fucking ham everyday I get ham, if I get ham tomorrow I’m going to kill myself. Scotsman opens his tuna I fucking hate tuna if I get tuna again tomorrow I’m going to kill myself every fucking day I get tuna. Irishman opens his corned beef I fucking hate corned beef everyday the same if I get corned beef tomorrow I’m going to kill my self. Next day they go for dinner and they’ve got exactly the same fillings again that’s it said the Englishman goodbye my friends and jumps off the bridge their building, see you says jock to paddy and he jumps off paddy gets up and follows suit. 2 weeks later at the funerals English-mans wife said I wish he’d told me he didn’t like ham I miss him so much, Scots-mans wife said why didn’t he tell me he hated tuna life’s not the same-without him paddy's wife said I don’t understand it he made his fucking own.
Which one survived?

The man who developed hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage meat has died
R.I.P Scott Chegg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.