Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

I said in the match thread that it makes a HUGE difference when we are reffed fairly in Europe.

We were treated equally tonight. Like one of the cartel. It’s almost like the ban UEFA has instructed has hamstrung them into treating us fairly as all eyes are on corruption from both sides... let’s win it.. it would be piss funny.

Brilliant performance and shows we can defend when we setup to do so properly.

We need to take our chances though, game could be over if we had.

Best tactical performance from Pep i've seen for us, got it spot on.

As others have said, when the public eye is on UEFA funny how we didn't get fucked over tonight wasn't it. Bent fuckers.

I’m still shaking, what a performance! All credit to Pep for the line up, some great performances too from Jesus, thought Walker was great apart from his mistake for the goal, Dinio was immense when he came on, Sterling looked sharp too

it's the hope that kills. Dreading the 2nd leg now in my usual spirit (Would you expect anything less?). No left back or maybe Laporte for the 2nd leg.

I'm sorry...but after the punishment my enthusiasm and faith in the whole system has been dented.

Well done boys, you're going to need to give us even more in a few weeks but we'll be behind you whatever they try to do to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.