Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Glad I didn't watch it on BT by the sounds of it. Found a stream from America, I think, English guys commentating and were very good.

Other than the 4-5 brain farts for their goal thought we played really well. Nice to have a on the edge of your seat nervous game. Thought the red was brilliant tbh... Wouldn't mind him every game.

That’s one of the saddest posts I’ve seen in my life.
Not as sad as the constant need on here for some posters on here to continually put down the manager, and several of our players, that is really fucking sad. The best manager, the best players, and the best football I have seen in over 60 years, and I am sick to death of the constant fucking negativity, that is what is fucking sad

Well done, City ... what a performance and result.

Can imagine the people at the top of UEFA having a sleepless night tonight - it's going to be rather awkward and farcical for them if we win the whole thing while they're in the midst of trying to ban us.
Or is it that they will let us win it to demonstrate that we need our wings clipping?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.