Ref for Real Madrid (a)

Even the goal after VAR review pre this whole legal battle, I think it overturns it.
I assume you mean Gabby's goal ?

It's never a "push" no matter how much BT pray, he was backing in, so Gabby put his hands up to stop it, and as soon as he felt them he dived forward, pathetic defending from such a big guy, fuck him.

It's never a "push" no matter how much BT pray, he was backing in, so Gabby put his hands up to stop it, and as soon as he felt them he dived forward, pathetic defending from such a big guy, fuck him.

Agreed.

My point is that it would likely have been overturned pre this whole shit storm, such is the fucking bias we have been facing.

It was never a foul, but exactly the type of scenario UEFA have previously took great fucking joy in stitching us with.

That was his mistake, he was leaning so far back he ended up diving backwards trying to make it look like he was going forward lol. Never once did he go forward.

Agreed.

My point is that it would likely have been overturned pre this whole shit storm, such is the fucking bias we have been facing.

It was never a foul, but exactly the type of scenario UEFA have previously took great fucking joy in stitching us with.

Ref went over to the screen, took seconds to decide.... Goal. Don't have that in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.