City_rabin

That's a twats trick by Harris - where is the tweet by Damocles

My account was suspended for "engaging in targeted harassment" towards a racist Daily Mail journalist. Which is a badge of honour that I'm more than happy to wear.

To be honest I've been suspended from Twitter more times than Daz has been banned from here so it's not a big deal. I'll either get unsuspended in a day or two or just make my 18th new account which takes, oh about 4 minutes.

And a special hello to Nick Harris who is a regular visitor to the site. I know he loves a bit of Bluemoon.

Rabin has popped back on twitter asking Harris and his editor to show where he has whipped City fans into a frenzy.

To any lurking scum on here nobody has whipped anyone into anything, you are masters of your own destiny and as such will be the architects of your own fate. This is a well moderated site and it is used by mainly sensible long standing Blues. We survived 35 years without a trophy while the gloating neighbours were winning everything in sight. We were mocked and vilified by the press, comedians and tv personalities. We ended up in the third tier of English football and Europe was somewhere we went on holiday, not to watch football. We certainly weren't on the ride for the glory or trophies, but for a laugh, the buzz and to support our football team, even though on the whole we were bloody useless. Still we stayed loyal in numbers no one else did or has. Football was somewhere we went to escape from politics and financial worries not discuss them and the same is true of today.

So you can spout your bile and hatred, you can mock our club and fans. The powers that be can ban us, fine us, deduct points, relegate us, strip us of titles and you can all stand on your sugar pedestals of self righteousness and cry shame! The thing is we know the truth, why it is happening and who's pulling the strings and so do you. We will still be here like we have always been here so do your worst. One day Lady Karma will be along to collect her dues, just like she always does, I hope when she calls you are all ready to.pay the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.