Aston Villa | EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo's absence is glaring again. Very confident that he'll be gone in the summer.

Once again shines light on why we don't need such a strong back up player when we have Walker who rarely gets dropped. Sell Cancelo and bring Frimpong back.

For a guy that's only spent a season at his last two clubs, doesn't surprise really if it does happen

We have more than enough to beat these with that team selection. I wouldn't have left kdb on bench, but I seem to remember us fielding our strongest side in 2013 FA cup final, and we all know what happened there.

You do know he puts all the players names on pieces of paper in his flat cap, closes his eyes and dips in, calls out the players names who’s playing.
It does kinda feel like that sometimes.

I’ve learned not to second guess Pep but some of his team selections are a bit bizarre.

Oh a fan boy,love it..
Its a final,you play your best side
Very worst case scenario he brings on the big guns from the bench.
I don’t think that will be needed though, Bill. That team should see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.