Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City Carabao (01/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than another comical defensive error, we’ve been pretty damn good. The players just need to put it to the back of their mind and continue as they were.

Fabulous first half performance, Once we suffocate teams like we did in that first 45 were a different animal. Foden has been excellent, Credit were it's due to Gundogan he's been brilliant.

I'm not getting into the whole John Stones debate I've said enough about him on here over the last 18 months. Idiot.

The game was over and done with but sure as day is day, Stones steps up with another disaster. Can’t stand the fucker me, soft as shit and unlike some others on here, I don’t get a raging boner because he can play 5 yard, square passes.

Yet more penalty box yips when we find ourselves well placed. As frustrating as Stones’ slip is, the inability to pull the trigger smoothly upsets me more.

People will fixate, especially as it is Stones, who unfortunately has made it easier for him to be singled out, but you are absolutely correct.

This is like Real — great football, gift them a goal, go on to score a few more now that we’ve been warned.

More than good enough to go on and win this comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.