Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The pub I was in had commentary on but music as well. I think I’m glad because I couldn’t make out his words or his tone the wrinkly bitter cúnt
Pub I was in, had various areas, mine seemed to have a problem with the speakers, the TV crowd sound travelled from the other areas, but Tyler and Nevilles sadness were incoherent background white noise , bliss.

He made me laugh when he said something along the lines of ‘city don’t have the ability to score a headed goal like villa’ 10 minutes after we’d scored .................. yes you guessed it, a headed goal.

"City may be 2-0 up, but a sending off can completely change the dynamic of the game.."
I noted when he said that. I also noted yet again the "tactical foul" quote when Rodri brought down Luiz when they were on the attack. Yet 15 mins earlier he didn't quote those same words when Foden and Aguero were both fouled when City were on the break.

Usual cûntish self. Yonner Neville groaning when Rodri headed home. Probably about the corner decision but still.

On the app I have to watch the games that I’m not attending I always use a foreign commentary rather than the English ones.

fucking love gary chuckle in the back ground with is hate for city with little grown and moans

the sky sports golden team martin tyler A.K.A roland rat and gary chuckle A.K.A kevin the gerbil
99ee996fd98675364d236798b7f98c43.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.