COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulletin of the civil protection corps updated to today at 6 pm, divided by region. I'm sure you can guess what the headers mean, but if you have a translation doubt just ask.
ESHu1B8XUAI_pn0

Interesting numbers - worrying as I have a lot of family in varese - I think I would have my Italian passport revoked if I struggled with that spreadsheet ;-)

Me too infact I actually got it and had to ring that phone line on the very last day it was operational as the swine flu had virtually died out. I think thats why I am quite paranoid about this virus...that and the fact they flew that plane load of Brits off the Cruise liner to Boscombe Down which has spooked me.
My main symptom with swine flu was throwing up. Was so bad my throat went green with infection and swallowing without feeling like broken glass was going down was impossible. Trying not to swallow was worse because it’s pretty much an involuntary reaction. I actually wanted to die at the time it was that painful.

I shit you not, there was a guy in the supermarket today in a face mask thing,and a pair of marigolds on wanker looked like the fucker out of Texas chainsaw

Interesting numbers - worrying as I have a lot of family in varese - I think I would have my Italian passport revoked if I struggled with that spreadsheet ;-)
Oh I didn't know you had family over here. If it is of any help, I've read there are only 4 cases in the province of Varese, not in the town itself. The article says it's one of the provinces less hit by the virus in Lombardy.

Swine flu got me and my housemates at the time and that was horrible.

Apparently the coronavirus can't survive temperatures above 26c and it's supposed to be 27c here on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.