COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main symptom with swine flu was throwing up. Was so bad my throat went green with infection and swallowing without feeling like broken glass was going down was impossible. Trying not to swallow was worse because it’s pretty much an involuntary reaction. I actually wanted to die at the time it was that painful.
That’s awful, girl bob — very glad you made it through! :-)

I’ve got an auto-immune disease, and unfortunately picked up the influenza A last year, so can relate to your experience (though, obviously not exactly the same).

All we can do is take reasonable precautions and take care of ourself and our family — that will help everyone else, as well.

That’s awful, girl bob — very glad you made it through! :-)

I’ve got an auto-immune disease, and unfortunately picked up the influenza A last year, so can relate to your experience (though, obviously not exactly the same).

All we can do is take reasonable precautions and take care of ourself and our family — that will help everyone else, as well.

mid it’s going around I get it. I’m on Azaphioprine and infliximab so my immune system is greatly reduced. I spent most of my last pregnancy with water infections and a cough I couldn’t shift. Pregnancy makes me even worse lol

Last edited:
Oh I didn't know you had family over here. If it is of any help, I've read there are only 4 cases in the province of Varese, not in the town itself. The article says it's one of the provinces less hit by the virus in Lombardy.

thanks for that very reassuring - I should phone them again but very difficult for me to understand Italian without visualizing their gesticulations at the same time :-)

I shit you not, there was a guy in the supermarket today in a face mask thing,and a pair of marigolds on wanker looked like the fucker out of Texas chainsaw
Saw three Asian females in masks up on level 5 yesterday.

Crazy thing is face masks won't help you to stay virus free they really stop it spreading if you've got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.