FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

Good morning blues, looking forward to this game - my first visit to hillsborough.
Were driving & should be there for around 6pm.
Could anybody please help with the following :
1) Best car park? (I don’t mind a bit of a walk)
2) An away friendly pub?
Thanks in advance......C’mon City

Soft spot for Wednesday like us a proper club. They need a bit of investment to get them up to the premier league. Obviously want City to win but anything can happen in a one off game especially under the lights and a decent crowd.
This is going to be a test of hunger. Win at Real Madrid and then the Claudio Bravo Cup. I hope the attitude is right. It normally is.

Pep will need to play his strongest team possible. Let's get a couple of goals up, then make the changes. All the squad need some game time, ahead of the derby this Sunday. We will need to treat this as a cup final. Sheff. Wed., will be up for this and will treat this as their Cup Final. Therefore Pep will have to instill this to the players that this is the time to make sure that you don't make any mistakes at the back.

Pep will need to play his strongest team possible. Let's get a couple of goals up, then make the changes. All the squad need some game time, ahead of the derby this Sunday. We will need to treat this as a cup final. Sheff. Wed., will be up for this and will treat this as their Cup Final. Therefore Pep will have to instill this to the players that this is the time to make sure that you don't make any mistakes at the back.

Agreed 2nd cup final in 3 days

Fearing a cricket score on Wednesday night. Today's first half is the worst I think I've seen us play. You could send the Under 12s and they'd give us a good game.

Sad really. Most fans were looking forward to the match when the draw came out. Now most are dreading it.

Ticket sales are really poor (for us) and the atmosphere at Hillsborough is absolutely toxic at the moment. The most popular song sung today was "You're not fit to wear the shirt." Tells you all you need to know.
we've been there boss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.