UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreover, it is common ground/knowledge that Infantino not only intervened but brokered the 2014 settlement. I have asked Conn to confirm that he asked Cerefin to explain how come Infantino obviously did intervene in 2014 and how this can all be revisited again six years on https://spiegel.de/international/world/gianni-infantino-worked-on-behalf-of-manchester-city-and-psg-a-1236418.html

If you want to nail down Conn on 1 question it should be how he can explain how he can write that the Fair Skies document says Executive Council paid Eithad's sponsorship while also writing that the Jorge Chumillas email specifically says it's ADUG.

If you want to nail down Conn on 1 question it should be how he can explain how he can write that the Fair Skies document says Executive Council paid Eithad's sponsorship while also writing that the Jorge Chumillas email specifically says it's ADUG.
Its irrelevant (to the matter in hand) in my opinion

Who cares!

If the entire competition is suspended, there are probably only two clubs in the whole of Europe who will have the finances to take advantage.
The finance is only one aspect, I think we could attract and retain our players if it was a single year of suspension, but if it is extended, because of Coronavirus, that becomes a lot more difficult.

It will have fuck all to do with us or PSG and everything to do with a future takeover of say Utd and co i will guarantee it if they do change the rules yet again.
True. We have the example of FFP being changed to allow the Milan clubs to spend after changing owners while PSG and City had sanctions earlier for doing the same thing. Interestingly, City and PSG have done better than the Milan clubs since then, both on the pitch and financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.