Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

I'm away so listed my ticket on the exchange for re-sale, not that any f**ker will have a chance of buying it cos City haven't bothered putting the fixture back on the tickets page! I hate the our useless ticket office/Website.

I can see why you are frustrated but do you realise that the ticket office hasn’t been open since the game was rearranged. In addition, many of the Ticket Office staff worked through the weekend to ensure Blues got into Wembley who had eg lost their tickets.

Anyway, the game is very short notice but it will probably be better than having a big backlog of fixtures when the coronavirus hits the UK for real.

I can see why you are frustrated but do you realise that the ticket office hasn’t been open since the game was rearranged. In addition, many of the Ticket Office staff worked through the weekend to ensure Blues got into Wembley who had eg lost their tickets.

Anyway, the game is very short notice but it will probably be better than having a big backlog of fixtures when the coronavirus hits the UK for real.

Good points, as long as it is relisted this morning I can't have any complaints.
I don't have an issue with it being next Wed, I see the necessity of it being played at the earliest oppurtunity.

I suggest there be two threads for this game. One about the match, the other about the attendance

Twats, Ferran I appreciate the FFP fight but ffs your organisation doesn't half screw fans over.

You should refund everybody as a gesture for getting your own way, assuming we're even allowed to attend by next Wednesday.

I’m 50/50 for this as working and not sure will get there for kick off. If I miss it, it will be the 5th game I’ve missed this season already. I’m starting to doubt the benefit of a ST, particularly with final tickets so easy to come by now.

Yep. 7.30 KOs are the worst to get to.

No doubt those who can't make it will still be punished with a "non-attendance" mark against you when it comes to ST renewal time.
Just shows you can't win on kick off times as a half seven kick off means I get home after the game over an hour earlier due to the vagaries of the train timetable. Appreciate its not ideal for everyone but there are always winners and losers no matter what the kick off day and time is.

I haven't missed a home game in 17 years.

Already made plans for next Wednesday with an old friend coming up from Birmingham.

Looks like I'll be missing this one.

Fans don't matter anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.