Arsenal (h) - Confirmed next Wednesday 11th March 19:30

Some comments on here make it sound like the end of the world is nigh with this fixture change. I had something on for next Wednesday but have managed to rearrange it this morning. No way am I missing the Arsenal game.

I'm close enough & have time to get there, 19.30 is better for me also but, the 25% at a guess fans who live out if the immediate area/work away/shift workers etc it's really not good.

I understand it's supposedly to help the CL situation but, we knew we were in the LC final ages ago this should have been given a time & date about 4 weeks ago to give people chance to sort thier lives out.

I'm close enough & have time to get there, 19.30 is better for me also but, the 25% at a guess fans who live out if the immediate area/work away/shift workers etc it's really not good.

I understand it's supposedly to help the CL situation but, we knew we were in the LC final ages ago this should have been given a time & date about 4 weeks ago to give people chance to sort thier lives out.
Probably more to do with knowing we'll have the Chelsea game re arranged, and possibly the semi final weekend game too.

Probably more to do with knowing we'll have the Chelsea game re arranged, and possibly the semi final weekend game too.
Yeah but all that was a fair bet once we got Wednesday.

I just think it's a bit poor for some fans who as usual seem to be the last concern at times.

I will have to choose between the Arsenal or Burnley game no chance of affording the fuel cost for both games at a weeks notice.

Yeah but all that was a fair bet once we got Wednesday.

I just think it's a bit poor for some fans who as usual seem to be the last concern at times.
Only possible after Arsenal got knocked out last Thursday though. It isn't ideal for fans though I agree.

Do they have much choice ? The Chelsea game needs rearranging, the last thing we need is a fixture pile up if we progress in both cup competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.