Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hatred of Spurs goes back long before 1981, though it grew disproportionately during that year.

Me and you are of a similar age mate (I think) so I'm with you all the way regarding having no love for Spuds, although I do feel a bit sorry for Dyer as I'm not a heartless bastard..!

Ha..!

Me and you are of a similar age mate (I think) so I'm with you all the way regarding having no love for Spuds, although I do feel a bit sorry for Dyer as I'm not a heartless bastard..!

Ha..!
I don’t feel sorry for him in the least.

He knows he’s in the public eye, and should behave in a manner befitting his status.

And I’d say the same if one of ours did something similar.

It's a Spuds myth that years ending in 1 are magical isn't it?

F'kin not forgiven them for '81, the ****'s..!

Karma is, the only 1 they can look forward to for the foreseeable is 'The Special One'

The poor fuckers.. Haha!
It wasn't a bad run for almost a century though.

Pity it has gone tits up in the last 30 years though. Ha Ha.

I don’t feel sorry for him in the least.

He knows he’s in the public eye, and should behave in a manner befitting his status.

And I’d say the same if one of ours did something similar.

It's a bit of a fine line really..

I understand you can't go into the stands to confront fans but if this situation happened, say in the office workplace, it would not be tolerated, nor should it be ..

I would find it difficult to let things ride if a member of my family was being abused in my place of work but I understand where you are coming from and what Dier did hasn't reflected on him well..!

Anyway, the bigger picture is, this incident has yet again deflected the shit the eye gouger should be copping for for yet another crap showing by his team..!

It wasn't a bad run for almost a century though.

Pity it has gone tits up in the last 30 years though. Ha Ha.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... but what about the stadium eh?

Wonder if they built a trophy room ?

Probably keep the mop, bucket, brush and the chair the special one sits on when he gets his ears lowered in there as they won't be needing it for anything else..!

Don't forget about the stadium though..!

How good is the stadium, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.