United (a) post-match thread

Don't give 2 facks, runners up in league just won a trophy,fa cup to come and Madrid to come.Spoilt the lot of you, unbelievable.
It’s been awhile that this fixture was our season we now have bigger considerations

Ederson 2
Cancelo 5
Dinho 7
Otamendi 6
Zinchenko 2
Sterling 3
Rodri 5
Gundogan 6
Foden 4
Bernardo 4
Aguero 4

Mendy 7
Jesus 7
Mahrez 7

Pep 2

Anyone else think our real problem is in midfield ? When the rags defended they had 8 men in defence. When they attacked they had 7 men swarming forward at pace. Our midfield are static neither supporting the attack nor protecting the defence.

On the rare occasion they pass forward, they don't move to receive the return, just stand where they passed it from and then get it back and work it even further backwards. I'd love to know what percentage of our possession is in the back four. More and more the back 4 are being relied on to be the playmakers which results in them losing it and being exposed.

In our title winning years loads of goals came from midfield when the attack was struggling. Now they barely look as though they've got a goal in them.

Sterling needs to be sold.
Whoooaaa I know that was an extremely disappointing result and he hasn't looked the same last few months, but I'm not ready to ship him off yet. Unless Real Madrid want to pay 125+ or something ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.