United (a) post-match thread

How dare you be so negative pal, you can't do that on here. You rag/dipper.

He's negative all the time.

Being negative is a pattern, and that is what people have an issue with. If you are generally forward thinking and every now and then be a little more diplomatic, that is not constituted as negative. It's balanced thinking.

Very poor example to use.

Meh getting schooled by a second rater embarrassing but they wanted the win and they needed the win,two fuck ups by ederson,but our season has been like this dominate teams but can’t make or put chances away in certain games,move on to weds night let them enjoy their cup final win ..

I was more annoyed with the one that he let under his foot than the last one for the goal. Totally unprofessional and careless to do that. The last was more understandable.

He's still pretty damn good at shot stopping. Ederson is very far from our biggest problem (aside from today of course)

he's average at shot stopping. yes, we have lot of other problems, but apart of looking great when passing (he's not passing that great either recently), he's average keeper. Not better than half of the league's.

What really gets me, when we have dispossessed the opposition in our end of the pitch we start to counter, stop, let the opponent get every player back into position whilst we recycle the ball through our entire defence and start to slowly build up play. Sometimes we've pinged cross-field balls into danger areas to great effect, I don't know why some games we do this and others we don't.

What the fuck was that, where was the Passion its a fucking Derby for gods sake do they realise that dear me so so poor, no creativity in the middle of the park Silva need to play today to unlock them, felt sorry for Phil he wasn't in the game.
But Manure have played the same way every time we have played them and we cannot figure it out
Should have played Foden in the middle, Bernie on the left and Raz on the right.
Should have started with Mendy.

One of the worst performances under Pep. Players looked half arsed, tactics totally wrong and Pep fucked up the team section

Why didn't Walker and Mendy start?

Totally unacceptable and the players and Pep need to take a long hard look at themselves
I think you have to accept that Utd defended very well and that City have other priorities.

I didn't think we'd win that game. Utd needed to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.