Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they won't,but I'm not concerned if they do,as both can be class for 90 mins or 70 or whatever it takes to progress.

However play Zinchenko or Gundogan or whoever it takes to keep them "happy" and we are asking for trouble.

Had Pep played our most in-form players today, he should have rested them against Arsenal and play them just 3 days before Madrid against Burnley since not playing 10 days would be too much and some might lose rhythm. That's the simple logic behind the selection apart from keeping as many players happy as possible. As regards Gundy, he was one of our better players at Bernabeu, see the MotM thread.

Had Pep played our most in-form players today, he should have rested them against Arsenal and play them just 3 days before Madrid against Burnley since not playing 10 days would be too much and some might lose rhythm. That's the simple logic behind the selection apart from keeping as many players happy as possible. As regards Gundy, he was one of our better players at Bernabeu, see the MotM thread.

So him,like you don't recognise the importance of a derby,right I get you now,no worries

Last edited:
what bugs me about him is, the continued picking of Fern in central defence, can't someone on the coaching staff tell him it's not fucking working ffs..

So him,like you don't recognise the importance of a derby,right I get you now,no worries

Not really, more like he takes the Madrid game as more important. Which it is. The players and the club dream about the CL, Manure are 5th in the league and will probably stay outside the CL anyway. I predict they will finish 6th or 7th.

Last edited:
Not really, more like he takes the Madrid game as more important. Which it is. If we win the CL, we will be in a much better position to keep our stars even if CAS confirms the ban. The players and the club dream about the CL, Manure are 5th in the league and will probably stay outside the CL anyway. I predict they will finish 6th or 7th.

I'm not arsed now,get tomorrow out of way and it's CHELTENHAM,whole new great week ahead,oh but I'll be in my seat on Wednesday night scratching my head at the confusing 11 he starts,and it will be confusing as it is against his ex right hand man,so expect to see Mendy up front and Foden in goal,we shall see

I'm not arsed now,get tomorrow out of way and it's CHELTENHAM,whole new great week ahead,oh but I'll be in my seat on Wednesday night scratching my head at the confusing 11 he starts,and it will be confusing as it is against his ex right hand man,so expect to see Mendy up front and Foden in goal,we shall see

You are unhappy with Pep?

He isn't God, just a great manager. We have won 8 trophies over the last 30 months and we will probably win more before he leaves. Keep in mind the big picture. It's been a great time to be a blue, no?

You are unhappy with Pep?

He isn't God, just a great manager. We have won 8 trophies over the last 30 months and we will probably win more before he leaves. Keep in mind the big picture. It's been a great time to be a blue, no?

No I'm not unhappy with him,but pisses around (well certainly this season) far too much.

Always been great to be a Blue mate,even when we were shite,as I can refer to far too many times

I wonder if he ever played anything but his best team at Barca when they played Real Madrid?
I’m sure most of us would have accepted a win today and a loss v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.