#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, by some crazy design, he did end up at Real Madrid, they'd eat him alive after 2 or 3 of these types of performances. Never mind 4 months worth.

Be careful what you wish for, Raheem.

Anyway, I personally don't see it happening.

At this rate the only Real he be getting linked with will be one of Vallecano or Sociedad

I have never before made a negative comment about a City player,either at a game or on Bluemoon.
But today I have broken my silence as I feel that Raheem is now just a passenger who is actually taking the place of another forward who would be of more benefit to the team.
He plays as a winger but cannot get past a full back using either speed or trickery. He also plays as a striker and misses more gilt edged chances than all the other strikers combined.
He either needs dropping by Pep,(although for some reason Pep seems reluctant to do that) or he needs moving onto another team.

He's reminding me of his days at Liverpool when he couldn't hit a barn door. Pep got alot of credit for improving Raz but he's gone backwards. Question needs to be asked to Pep about his form and what's happening . Sterling had chances todsy but its like he's got lead in his legs.

At the very least if you don't think you will connect with the ball, control it first then shoot. I've seen Messi do this countless times with balls he can't connect with first time, with good ball control it only delays your shot by a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.