#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did okay today, especially second half.

But I just don’t like him.

That bit in the second half when he hit a cross angled so that nobody in the world would ever get to it; he claimed vehemently for a corner to the officials when it was never a corner in a million years (I hate that in footballers) and when the ref laughed him off he put on some shit limp and limped back to his position but he didn’t get a kick of any sort, he just wanted to mask up some excuse for a shit cross.

He’s not made of the right stuff for me.

Other than that he actually played quite well compared to many others.

He did okay today, especially second half.

But I just don’t like him.

That bit in the second half when he hit a cross angled so that nobody in the world would ever get to it; he claimed vehemently for a corner to the officials when it was never a corner in a million years (I hate that in footballers) and when the ref laughed him off he put on some shit limp and limped back to his position but he didn’t get a kick of any sort, he just wanted to mask up some excuse for a shit cross.

He’s not made of the right stuff for me.

Other than that he actually played quite well compared to many others.

I concur with every line of your post mate

Hope Pep doesn’t play him at left back against Madrid that will really hang him out. He was really bad the last time he tried him there.

We have enough fancy dan players in our team without having the need to have one at fucking right back. Could stick Mahrez there and he'd do a similar job.

Funny thing is, if Danilo had have stayed, I reckon he'd have played 80% of our games this year, probably at Centre Half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.