United (a) post-match thread

Watching that there’s not much more I can say other than we didn’t want it enough. Which to me,is Peps downfall. And what he doesn’t get about us. We should be going all out against these fucking ****s to stop them getting in the champions league. We fuckin limped through this game and it was embarrassing. Even united lads I know we’re texting me asking what’s wrong with us. Says it all!

Piss poor, they wanted it more.

Not one player deserves much credit for that today.

Yes the first goal was froma ridiculous and wrongly given free kick, but the scum should have had a penalty, and the booking of Fred for diving truly sums up the standard of refereeing.

Our defence as usual without Laporte looks all over the place.

Ederson, dire performance, you cannot have a goalkeeper who can play like that.

We never looked like scoring, they found it easy to defend, Sterling beggars belief, from recently being close to brilliant to being absolute shite. At the moment he is not good enough to even warrant a place on the bench. Aguero I am afraid is approaching the end, we cannot rely on him anymore to come up with magic on a weekly basis.

How Pep or anyone else can claim we played well must be smoking crack....we were shite.

I'm getting sick of pulling our neighbours out of the shit, that 3 times this season

Pep has a lot of work to do in the off-season, because he's been worked out now and keeps making the same mistakes. It's embarrassing losing to that shit show three times this season.

The club has got it wrong with our CB and CM situation - if you don't play Dinho at CM, you need a like for like replacement for him. There's not enough directness and natural goal scoring ability up top. All that money shouldn't have been wasted on Cancelo because he hasn't made any difference.

We need to act quickly and decisively to have a chance next season.

Pep gets almost everything right, but one thing he needs to learn fast is that whatever the bigger picture in terms of upcoming games, etc, we always have to give 100% in the derby and do anything to beat those vile wankers.

Huge rebuild needed in summer. Too many average players.

I thought Raheem wasn't poor, just average today. Would you say we were poor if our dominance was topped off by clinical finishes instead of our poor finishing - two split seconds in a game ?
I thought he struggled to find a pass to a colleague, made wrong decisions, and was as bad as he's been all season, I'd have hooked him at half time.

Regardless, he's next to useless on our left side most of the time, he can't cross after beating the fullback, and rarely tries, when he cuts in he usually gives the ball away, and he doesn't help much when we are defending either.

We've not been the same since Fernandinho was moved to centre back

We miss him in midfield where he's one of the best in the world at what he does.

Pep needs to realise this isn't a two-horse league where you can get away with playing a midfielder as centre back. We weaken two positions with one move by playing Fern there.

I hope Laporte isn't going to be as injury prone as Vinny or we'll need to sign two world class centre backs this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.