Champions League Final 2021 | Tickets & Travel | Face Value Only

No City fan should be buying tickets for this game. End of.

why not?

If, like me, you are a City fan who is not season ticket holder etc and would struggle to get one through the club, how else would you get one?

Nowt to lose - if we don't qualify, easy to sell regardless of the name restrictions.

How much are these. & what’s the criteria for buying ?

Anyone can apply online on the UEFA website. Applications close 12 March. Max 2 tickets. All applications go into a ballot.

• Category 4: €70
• Category 3: €180
• Category 2: €450
• Category 1: €600

You only pay if you are successful in the ballot.

why not?

If, like me, you are a City fan who is not season ticket holder etc and would struggle to get one through the club, how else would you get one?

Nowt to lose - if we don't qualify, easy to sell regardless of the name restrictions.
I know what a stupid thing to say . So we make it to the final we should all just not go. F- that, I'm going!!

Anyone can apply online on the UEFA website. Applications close 12 March. Max 2 tickets. All applications go into a ballot.

You don't have to pay either, you get about 3 days, then they offer them other people. Last Year Cat 1 tickets were offered to people unsuccessful for Cat 2 shortly after they were notified they were unsuccessful, as either the Cat 1 was unsubscribed, or due to people not paying.

With this pot going up from 4k to 6k I think there will be a slim chance of those applying for Cat 4 &3, but those who apply for Cat 2 will be nailed on for an offer of some ticket.

What about cat 4 - u18/16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.