United (a) post-match thread

There were numerous reports that he was furious that we took the foot of the gas in the first leg and that he gave them a rollicking at full time

Good, a rollicking at 50 minutes and then 60 minutes and maybe at 70 minutes from the technical area should have worked wonders then?

Well if we had taken the 6 points then they would have been exactly where you wanted them.

Of course, the game is important, do not become like them when we beat them when we were the shit team, it was a piss poor showing tactically and performance by the players, Ederson more than anybody, shudders.

I will never become like them mate, no need to worry on that score.

How times have changed ehhh.....

Rags doing laps of honor after being gifted a derby by City.

I dont even remember us doing that when we beat them when we were shite.

Embarrassing.

It is not like they played that well either.

Is it Small time................ or am i a bitter c**t ?

they go way overboard on everything now to make themselves still feel it’s good being a United fan, wins, players, managers all hailed the greatest after 2 games
It’s compensating for what they now know they are, forget the score line the fans will hate and still be thinking about the fact that most of the night they were watching their mighty team park the bus at home v ickle City

Ederson has been average this season, hes been great then been shite..

Nothing like the last 2 seasons.

He has to stop these shots to fucking easy..
Complacency and arrogance throughout the team - after a great few seasons it was always possible it would creep in - big test for Pep now to solve the problems throughout the team

Agree. It's a hard watch looking at Rodders and Gundogan trying to play that role when you've been looking at the best in the business for years in Fernandinho! Yet he's still head and shoulders above them both.
When was the last time Fernandinho played in his natural position ? Wouldn’t mind but he’s not much of a centre half and would try Garcia or even Rodri there instead.

So bang average as well. Didn't know he'd come out for the 2nd half until he got substituted. Way out of his depth against City. Portuguese Jesse Lingard

I agree.. but the media laughably said he was brilliant.. emperors new clothes !!

Yes, of course, that is exactly what I said, thanks for the debate, if you had nothing better to say it would be better keeping your mouth shut tbh.

What you said is highlighted below. So if all you can do is moan & criticise someone who has broken every domestic record as our manager - maybe it’s you that should keep your mouth shut. You pleasant little ......

Yes, he understands that Derby fine being a Catalonian.

The fact he once
gifted them a carling cup match by playing youth players and helping them recover some sort of form afterwards, also hints at not kicking the ****s when they are down attitude, whereas us as fans would have had them fucking buried.

The 2nd leg this season was a stage-managed 1-0 defeat, he did enough to get us through, the fact that we took our foot off the gas at 3-0 in the 1st leg when we should have buried them by 6 or more could also be attributed to him saying we have done enough lads, keep
out of harms way for 45 mins etc

What you said is highlighted below. So if all you can do is moan & criticise someone who has broken every domestic record as our manager - maybe it’s you that should keep your mouth shut. You pleasant little ......

Yes, he understands that Derby fine being a Catalonian.

The fact he once
gifted them a carling cup match by playing youth players and helping them recover some sort of form afterwards, also hints at not kicking the ****s when they are down attitude, whereas us as fans would have had them fucking buried.

The 2nd leg this season was a stage-managed 1-0 defeat, he did enough to get us through, the fact that we took our foot off the gas at 3-0 in the 1st leg when we should have buried them by 6 or more could also be attributed to him saying we have done enough lads, keep
out of harms way for 45 mins etc

I don't need you to reprint what I typed in bold, I have a memory thanks.

So I am looking and nope I still can't find the bit that says he is a loser and we are shitty.

So like I said, if you have nothing better to say keep your mouth shut and as for the you pleasant little ...... just say fucker if you want to you but again that really has nothing to do with anything I said to you really, insult away you sad little man but get your facts right first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.