Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the shit-housery against us this season, I love them. Same with Sheffield United. Play to your strengths.

10 years ago teams couldn't get anywhere near to the 'top 4' for about 15 consecutive seasons. Football in this country is now healthier than it's ever been.

@Lupo, @Wanderingwolf; have you seen the video of Alf, on his 100th birthday visiting your training ground and meeting the first-team squad and Nuno?

It's brilliant.

All this seems so long ago now, but...

Sorry mate, only just seen this! That video was great of Alf, even his favourite players weren't enough to take his mind off his food but Nuno changed that!

As for the adding our name to the list, I was disappointed when I read that and would rather we kept out of such things which is normally our way so would be surprised if this was the case.

Most Wolves fans I know were disappointed of we were involved too, not our style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.