COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our company is going into lockdown.

Annual conference cancelled, no travel unless absolutely critical, no visitors unless absolutely critical.

I've been thinking the same mate. In-laws live in some remote areas of Europe. But just put logic before enjoyment, as hard as that is sometimes. If your Mrs or kids fall really ill, you'd rather them be in UK for treatment. Not just the cost, but the level of treatment is gonna be lightyears ahead of somewhere like Cyprus for this virus.

We have the third worst provision of ICU beds in Europe.

Any news from the land of chippies?
I just had an exam via Skype after pulling an all-nighter because I was too distracted by the general news to study earlier (oh, who am I kidding)
Anyway, because of this I'm completely oblivious to any saucy piece of doom gossip from this morning/last night so if anyone feels like updating me...

Any news from the land of chippies?
I just had an exam via Skype after pulling an all-nighter because I was too distracted by the general news to study earlier (oh, who am I kidding)
Anyway, because of this I'm completely oblivious to any saucy piece of doom gossip from this morning/last night so if anyone feels like updating me...
No changes, we're still all going to die.

We have the third worst provision of ICU beds in Europe.

I'd still take the NHS over a backward village in Europe, and I'm not a huge fan of the NHS. Mainly because they are completely underfunded and stretched to their limits, and that's without this current endemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.