Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle Walker on twitter "As a player you always want games to go ahead, but in this case the health and safety of the fans has to be put first as without you guys, we wouldn’t have the beautiful game! Wishing Mr Marinakis a speedy recovery!" Sorry Kyle but nothing to do with the H&S of the fans, all about Arsenal players who will be back in training tomorrow. Very strange that Olympiakos game goes ahead and Forest annunce all their players tested negative.

I agree,i was of the opinion it would happen in stages and behind closed doors would be first when talking about it before but now the games need stopping,UEFA turning down wolves request to not play there game and AM arriving in droves from a hot infection area in spain today is beyond stupid

It's an absolutely ridiculous decision and sums up the arrogance of UEFA. As is the decision to allow thousands of Madrid fans to travel to the UK this week and (we assume so far) next. Beyond belief.
Sorry to hear you've contracted it - hope you make a quick recovery.

Last edited:
Kyle Walker on twitter "As a player you always want games to go ahead, but in this case the health and safety of the fans has to be put first as without you guys, we wouldn’t have the beautiful game! Wishing Mr Marinakis a speedy recovery!" Sorry Kyle but nothing to do with the H&S of the fans, all about Arsenal players who will be back in training tomorrow. Very strange that Olympiakos game goes ahead and Forest annunce all their players tested negative.

funny that arsenal really did not want to play this game anyway and moaned about it being played tonight ??

thing is once one games goes down because of this virus its game over and the rest will follow, it could be the end of the season in all competitions ?? best scenario is a blanked 2 to 3 weeks of football because of international break and quarantine ? worst scenario the rush to get the games in once football returns ? so will be impossible for city with being in the fa cup champions league and premier league, so the premier league and uefa and the FA need to sort it out right now because the virus scare is not going away

the way around it is cancel the summer euro's and see if club football can be played in june and july and then start the new season in september

Looks like Arsenal have conned us here

Looks like that to me as well. The maths don't add up. The Olympiakos owner was only announced as positive a few days ago yet the Arse players have self-quarantined for 14 days expiring this Friday ? In the meantime tonight's re-arranged game was announced ? Pull the other one. They've either got injuries, or shit scared of playing a potentially difficult away game at the moment.

Yes i went 111 for the emergency treatment and testing and i now i am in the system i can go back again,also talking to my own dr,the worst should be over thankfully

That’s good, glad to hear it.

All the best Kaz x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.