US Soccer: Male footballers should earn more than women

Football is a little different as the men make more at club level.

With cricketers they often don’t earn enough to see themselves through the rest of their lives and international cricket is the pinnacle of their career, where they earn the most money.

The men’s game is so far ahead of the women’s in terms of ability and viewing figures that it’s nonsensical to even it up at this point.

This may sound harsh but the women aren’t good enough nor watched enough to pay the same as the men and you’d be harsh to take from the men now.

In football the men are multi millionaires even if they don’t make it to England level and therefore I don’t give a bollocks about that, take their international money away and pay the women more.

it doesn’t matter what sport it is, at international level there should be equal pay!

Don’t understand how this is even a debate. Nobody watches women’s football and it’s a significantly inferior product so why should they get the same? You may as well say the junior teams should get the same as the seniors because they’re representing their country too. I’ve got England women’s on mute in the background now there’s a 80% empty ground and the football is no better than what you can see on the academy pitches every week.

Why? Your argument was just because they are doing the same job, they should get paid the same. Then why are women in tennis not forced to play 5 sets like men does considering they are getting the same prize money?
No my opinion “not argument” is that at international level all athletes should have pay parity!

Don’t understand how this is even a debate. Nobody watches women’s football and it’s a significantly inferior product so why should they get the same? You may as well say the junior teams should get the same as the seniors because they’re representing their country too. I’ve got England women’s on mute in the background now there’s a 80% empty ground and the football is no better than what you can see on the academy pitches every week.
Yeah I don't get it either. It's like saying League 2 players should get the same money as PL footballers when the truth is the more money you bring in, the more money you are going to make. That's why in the US, Female models make way more money than men does.

No my opinion “not argument” is that at international level all athletes should have pay parity!
So you don't really have any reasoning, just repeating the same crap. So to you, equal pay for equal work should just matter at the international level and nowhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.