Champions League Games 10/11 March

Got a long drive to Northampton for work tomorrow morning, you will spot me on the road really easy.... I will have a big fuck off cheesy grin on my face, from one side of the windscreen to the other.... All the way there and all the way back ...... !
Where the fuck are all the latent bin dipping shithouses when you need em :-)

Quite a silver lining our game getting postponed, home game against the Arse, or comedy gold at home on the telly? Can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a non City match so much. I’m lying really , of course I can, Watford a couple of weeks back, and Chelsea weren’t bad last week. Bit of a common theme here. Don’t really care who beats them, the more the merrier!

That “little Mickey Owen” said that the Atletico players will all be in the changing room talking about how Liverpool are the best team in Europe.

That’s some serious drugs.

DMT does that to you, when you first manage to scrape yourself up off the floor wondering what galaxy or dimesnion you are currently now in, that could also expalin Owen's hairdo as well.

Everytime Atletico does well, a part of me feels happy because savic plays for them. Unfortunately, he couldn't settle here but mancini saw the potential which he displayed under Simone in Atletico. Good luck to him.
Savic was harshly treated at City. Was our star man v Bayern. Btw Liverpool are utter shite as i've said all season. Simeone had a simple game plan and they did what they do to all teams. Klopp was schooled quite easily. Pity there are no English teams with the same balls.

Juventus player tested positive for Covid 19.
CL is over lads.
If that was the last game, what a cracker.
Yep, Juventus will now have to self isolate and will not be able to play there next match. I forget who they played in the first leg but they should also have to self isolate as well.

How can the competition go ahead if two Italian teams are in the last 8?

It's all going tits up rapidly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.