COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Boris to come out and say what our stance on it is, something has to give in a bit ,do we wait for hundreds more to die before any action is taken. Washing hands is all we've heard so far, great advice guys would never thought of doing that.
Well sadly a huge percentage of people out and about in work, pubs, cafes and restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centres and everywhere else do not wash their hands enough or properly. Your own eyes will tell you that, how often do you see people have a slash and just leave without washing their hands. It is absolutely the case that many people do bot think to do it and so it was good advice, which is being taken up as proven by The Nesbitts who have emptiee the shelves of soap and hand sanitiser

typical, become eligible through business to qualify for a trip for 4 people to San Francisco in a 5 star hotel all meals and excursions paid for for a week at the end of this month and it will now be cancelled!

The kids are going to kick me in the bollocks when I tell them !

Because flu is now endemic across the entire world as it’s been around for centuries. WHO are hoping they can stop this before such a situation occurs.

Thing is, The wording from the WHO was they If it was a flu it couldn’t be contained. But this one could.

there must be a scientific reason for it.

Maybe tests are not accurate enough to distinguish between 1 flu and another.

Really not sure.

So it looks like the U.K. is at the equivalent of day 6 on that lower graph. We already know that Italy took decisive action too late and that research in China has suggested they could have avoided a significant % of cases if they had implemented their controls a week earlier. I don’t understand any justification in delaying a close down one day longer. Travel restrictions, work from home, schools and colleges shut. We need them in place by the weekend.

So it looks like the U.K. is at the equivalent of day 6 on that lower graph. We already know that Italy took decisive action too late and that research in China has suggested they could have avoided a significant % of cases if they had implemented their controls a week earlier. I don’t understand any justification in delaying a close down one day longer. Travel restrictions, work from home, schools and colleges shut. We need them in place by the weekend.

That’s the logical thing to do, but we all know they will drag it out a little longer, for whatever reason.

I got told yesterday the plan up here in Scotland is for schools to close end of next week for 2 weeks which will then lead to the Easter break, a 4 week shutdown in effect.

Whether that is true or not waits to be seen?
They heard it from me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.