Arsenal (h) - Wed 11 March

Two london m8s cannot make the game now pair togther East lower 109 row k great view £60 have to meet at the gound 18:45 pm to use season cards pm if interested
So ironic they went about 15:00 pm on the city ticket exchange then the game gets cancelled cannot feel that Arsenal Staff should have come clean 10 days ago about the possible infection would have saved a lot of MCFC and their fans costs they never needed to incur hope they all get compensated . I guess the ticket are now gone and I think this game will never happen suspect it not the first to be postponed and eventyually we'll all concur season 2019/20 will have to be replayed from August also double irony that it’s a riddled scouse surgeon flying in from Northern Italy straight to a Liverpool hospital that might derail their plans you cannot make it up

So ironic they went about 15:00 pm on the city ticket exchange then the game gets cancelled cannot feel that Arsenal Staff should have come clean 10 days ago about the possible infection would have saved a lot of MCFC and their fans costs they never needed to incur hope they all get compensated . I guess the ticket are now gone and I think this game will never happen suspect it not the first to be postponed and eventyually we'll all concur season 2019/20 will have to be replayed from August also double irony that it’s a riddled scouse surgeon flying in from Northern Italy straight to a Liverpool hospital that might derail their plans you cannot make it up

Arsenal never wanted the game to be played, a set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.