Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

Back of MUEN says that city will refund ticket price if your not happy to attend any remaining games due to virus. I would hope that includes games behind closed doors ( if any )

If only they’d looked at Italy for a precedent.
Or Germany, Spain, France.....
Or maybe look at Belgium, Netherlands. It's a moveable feast which is why it's so difficult. Don't you find it odd that some games are being postponed, some are behind closed doors and others going ahead. Every country is different. That said football season should be cancelled now with no relegation or promotion and CL /Europa league canned as well. I just hope that this country doesn't go on lock down and that during the next couple of weeks we see a decline in cases

Or maybe look at Belgium, Netherlands. It's a moveable feast which is why it's so difficult. Don't you find it odd that some games are being postponed, some are behind closed doors and others going ahead. Every country is different. That said football season should be cancelled now with no relegation or promotion and CL /Europa league canned as well. I just hope that this country doesn't go on lock down and that during the next couple of weeks we see a decline in cases
Belgium and the Netherlands are overtaking our number of reported cases.
I think it’s ridiculous that they’re all doing different things, but I look at the Italians and think we’ll be there in two weeks time. So why not just use their experience rather than wait and see it go through the roof?

Belgium and the Netherlands are overtaking our number of reported cases.
I think it’s ridiculous that they’re all doing different things, but I look at the Italians and think we’ll be there in two weeks time. So why not just use their experience rather than wait and see it go through the roof?
Think Belgium is behind us and Netherlands just in front but point taken. In isolation though the numbers who are testing positive are less than 2% of the UK population although those figures may be skewed by not knowing how many people have it but don't know it as they think it is just a cold and they have already recovered. Are people panicking because of the fear of the unknown? World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that flu kills between 250,000 and 500,000 people around the world every year. Will this virus reach such proportions? I am really confused with it all as there are so many conflicting stories going around. I was sent something today for the second time which I thought was utter garbage which has since been disproved by someone I know with medical knowledge but this info is obviously doing the rounds on social media and people are passing it on. Part of it said drink lots of water as that will push your virus, if you have it, into your stomach and the acid would kill it. If only it were that simple but supposedly intelligent people are passing that sort of crap around.

Back of MUEN says that city will refund ticket price if your not happy to attend any remaining games due to virus. I would hope that includes games behind closed doors ( if any )

I saw that yet the club have not sent any correspondence backing this up or offering it, just the ticker exchange system as normal.

I saw that yet the club have not sent any correspondence backing this up or offering it, just the ticker exchange system as normal.

Still waiting for a text or email to say that Arsenal is called off.

I feel for people who aren't on social media (never thought I'd say that)

well you would of thought city could at least put something on the official site stating this,but there isnt,no doubt they dont want to really anyway,who knows
they cant be relying on the MEN to pass this information on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.