Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

Still waiting for a text or email to say that Arsenal is called off.

I feel for people who aren't on social media (never thought I'd say that)

Yes absolutely nothing about any of the games from the club, nothing about anything just silence, shocking really.

well you would of thought city could at least put something on the official site stating this,but there isnt,no doubt they dont want to really anyway,who knows
they cant be relying on the MEN to pass this information on

The story is probably bollocks. City asked a question by a paper which they can treat as hypothetical. The same thing happened in 2016 with Gladbach when at the time City were sticking to the 7 days returns policy for a match rearranged with 20 hours' notice.

Ticket exchange is a bear market with artificially high prices which helps no one right now.

Manchester City are offering full refunds to any fans who feel unhappy about attending the Real Madrid clash – or any other game – during the coronavirus crisis. [
@StuBrennanMEN
]
They refunded my Real ticket but refused to make any comment on my season ticket seats.
I am in the high risk category and Christies have told me to avoid Football matches.
I explained this earlier to the ticket office but they told me there was nothing they could do.

They refunded my Real ticket but refused to make any comment on my season ticket seats.
I am in the high risk category and Christies have told me to avoid Football matches.
I explained this earlier to the ticket office but they told me there was nothing they could do.

Utterly disgusting. So someone somewhere lied, Brennan or the club, or more likely the people we have to deal with haven't got a clue.

I'd assume - but its just an assumption - that we will get a percentage reduction to cover the proportional loss for this season. if 6 out of 19 games are not played then we should get circa 31 per cent off next years tickets. In addition I'd hope we freeze ticket prices.

I'd assume - but its just an assumption - that we will get a percentage reduction to cover the proportional loss for this season. if 6 out of 19 games are not played then we should get circa 31 per cent off next years tickets. In addition I'd hope we freeze ticket prices.

That is a big assumption. They were mentioning streaming for ST holders. I think that would be the compromise. A live stream for £40!

Why is everybody getting disgusted of Manchester? it's new territory for everyone including the club. Just cut them slack and a bit of time to make sensible decisions. Lots of divas everywhere.

I agree WestGorton. The Club have already helped some people by refunding their money for the Real Madrid game. It’s pretty obvious that a bit is needed to sort out the situation for season card holders.

I get the feeling that some posters had given up on the season when the Dippers ran away with the league and see this as a opportunity to be refunded for games they might not have turned up to. That said, I’m sure there are some posters who are genuinely concerned about the Virus and the health risks.

I agree WestGorton. The Club have already helped some people by refunding their money for the Real Madrid game. It’s pretty obvious that a bit is needed to sort out the situation for season card holders.

I get the feeling that some posters had given up on the season when the Dippers ran away with the league and see this as a opportunity to be refunded for games they might not have turned up to. That said, I’m sure there are some posters who are genuinely concerned about the Virus and the health risks.
I can’t find anything on the website about how to get a refund ( kidney transplant patient with enforced low immune system)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.